§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible person pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Mirko Hahn, Albert-Einstein-Str. 1 49076, Osnabrück, Germany, email@example.com (see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
- right to information,
- right to correction or deletion,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- anonymised IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
- this website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
- Transient Cookies (see b)
- Persistent Cookies (see c).
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
- The flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data independently of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox ( https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private mode. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
§ 4 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double-opt-in procedure to subscribe to our newsletter. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) Only your e-mail address is required for sending the newsletter. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, by email to $firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
§ 5 Webanalyse durch Google Analytics
(1) We use Google Analytics on our website, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google") to analyse the surfing behaviour of our users. Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. Google Analytics is operated by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA.
We use Google Analytics to tailor our website even better to the needs of our users and to continuously improve the user experience.
Your IP address will be truncated and anonymised by Google within the Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. IP anonymisation is active on this website. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
- Two bytes of the anonymised IP address of the user's calling system.
- The website called up
- The website from which the user accessed the accessed website (referrer)
- The sub-pages called up from the called-up website
- The time spent on the website
- The frequency with which the website is accessed
The software runs exclusively on the servers of our website. The personal data of the users is not stored. The data is not passed on to third parties.
The software is set in such a way that the IP addresses are not stored completely, but 2 bytes of the IP address are masked (e.g.: 192.168.xxx.xxx). In this way, it is no longer possible to assign the shortened IP address to the calling computer.
(2) The legal basis for the processing of users' personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(3) The data processing helps us to continuously improve our website and its user-friendliness. These purposes are also our legitimate interest in processing the data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. By anonymising the IP address, the interest of users in the protection of their personal data is sufficiently taken into account.
(4) The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required for our recording purposes. In our case, this is the case after 26 months.
Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
More information on Google's privacy settings can be found at the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics